Stuff to ReadJanuary 21, 2011
Here are some good links for the past few days:
- Climate Threatens Species at Every Altitude
- Apparently, tests serve more than just a testing function. (For realz? Why do we fund this stuff?)
- Colorado Republicans have voted against school breakfast programs because, well, Kent Lambert puts it best: “As a family guy myself with children and grandchildren, I take a very strong responsibility to earn money to feed my own family.” Good thinking, Kent.
- There’s a new show on Portland that seems easily to be applicable to Boulder as well.
- Here are the 20 best nicknames in yesterday’s massive mafia bust.
- A photo of Shanghai in 1990 vs 2010.
- And finally, why you should never, ever use two spaces after a period.